2018 was a blast with plenty of new experiences. I did a lot and learned a lot, and I’m continuing to grow.
- 3rd car but first new one: Jeep Liberty, Honda Element, and Subaru Forester.
- 5th year teaching. Lots of new responsibilities, including 3 months with an extra class.
- 52 days out of town. Stay tuned for next year’s travel plans.
- 7 countries visited: Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Mexico, and Canada (Montreal)
- 7 states visited: North Carolina, Colorado, Massachusetts, New York, Vermont, Maine, and Nevada.
- Not enough hikes.
- 11 dates from January-March but 1 day and 1 guy who I met IRL after I stopped online dating.
- First 2-piece bathing suit in 8 years!
- 5 trips in 3 states with the 1 guy: North Carolina, Colorado, & California.
- First time I said I love you.
I haven’t thought a lot about 2019 yet. I want to continue growing, whatever that means. I’ll give it some thought and post it up.